Aveyron Homes is committed to providing the highest quality of services for people with physical and/or developmental disabilities who need up to 24-hour supervision or assistance.
We are currently hiring full and part-time positions and looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of others to join our team.
Aveyron Homes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Join the Aveyron Team
- Enjoy many community outings with the clients, such as movies, sports events, and concerts
- All homes are located within McLeod county
- The majority of hours available include evenings and weekends
- Applicants must enjoy working with others and respect their individual needs
- Work with clients to complete routine daily household responsibilities and teach them domestic skills
- Aveyron provides all necessary training locally for all staff
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Employment opportunities at Aveyron Homes, are based on the Direct Support Professional (DSP) job description
You’ll Love Working With Us
“I like my job with Aveyron because I like knowing that we are helping people have a better life. I feel that we try hard to provide nice, comfortable homes and a stable environment for them. We try to ensure they are treated with dignity and respect, and we work hard to provide them with the care they need.” Sandy, Aveyron employee since 1993
“I like my job with Aveyron because of all the great people including management, staff, and the clients. I feel like I make a difference in people’s lives, and they do the same for me. The benefits are great as well. Aveyron Homes is a great company to work for!” Debrah, Aveyron employee since 2014