Aveyron Homes is committed to providing the highest quality of services for people with physical and/or developmental disabilities who need up to 24-hour supervision or assistance. In order to provide the best possible service for each of our clients, we make sure to take care of the people taking care of them, our employees.
Now Hiring for the following positions:
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Employees must consistently teach, educate, train, guide, learn, plan, work and coordinate the following skills: living, social, community, and work skills to enhance the well-being of persons with developmental disabilities as they make progress toward responsibility and independence. This job/position exists to effectively help meet the needs of the individuals being served.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have the skills necessary, including literacy, to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- DHS background checks will occur
- Must possess and maintain emotional/mental health in order to provide a stable/secure environment for clients
- Able to bend, stoop and twist in order to complete household cleaning and other necessary tasks
- Capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 pounds without difficulty
Fall in Love with Your Career
Aveyron Homes Takes Care of Our Employees Too
At Aveyron Homes, we prioritize the well-being of our employees by providing a wide range of amazing benefits to both part-time and full-time employees. To ensure our employees have the tools and support needed to provide the best person-centered care to our clients, we offer all necessary training on-site and have a supportive management team locally located within our central office.
To further prioritize your well-being, we now offer KAVIRA, a virtual health service. This service is available to all Aveyron Homes employees who are scheduled at least 20 hours per week, as well as their dependents. Whether you have concerns of pink eye, strep throat, or minor sprains and strains, KAVIRA will be there for you. They will send a qualified healthcare professional to your home in order to provide you with blood work and/or take an x-ray for routine visits. When utilizing KAVIRA’s services, you will only be responsible for a $5 fee per use, and Aveyron Homes covers 100% of the premium cost.
Why work at Aveyron Homes?
- Enjoy many community outings with the clients, such as movies, sports events, and concerts. Get paid to do what you already enjoy.
- All homes are located within Hutchinson, providing short commutes.
- Get the joy of working with others and helping them meet their individual needs.
- A fulfilling career, where you get to help individuals complete routine responsibilities and learn new skills. Make a difference every day and know your work matters.
- All training provided locally.
- Excellent pay and benefits.
- Unique health service plan for a fraction of most health costs. Company pays 80% of employee’s health insurance premium.
- Most of the hours are evenings and weekends. Great for those who are retired, students, and parents. A $2/hour weekend stipend.
- Work for a company that values a diverse and safe workplace.
- Work with an amazingly supportive team.
- Retention Committee to share employee needs and wants.
You’ll Love Working With Us
“I love my job with Aveyron because of the clients I work with. I enjoy sharing things that they enjoy and being able to help them achieve things that they want to do. I also love the flexibility that my job offers me.”
– Dawn, Aveyron employee since 2013
“The clients at Aveyron have made this job so enjoyable. They are so much fun to be around and we always have a good time. I have learned so much from them.”
– Rebecca, Aveyron employee since 2020
“I love to help others, Aveyron Home is the place to do it. Thank you.”
– Carmen, Aveyron employee since 2022
” I love bonding with all my clients and how wonderfully our houses work as a team. Seeing my clients makes my days better and I feel Aveyron is the best place to work!”
– Jada, Aveyron employee since 2021
Aveyron Homes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.