Aveyron Homes is committed to providing the highest quality of services for people with physical and/or developmental disabilities who need up to 24-hour supervision or assistance.
Now Hiring: Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Employee must consistently teach, educate, train, guide, learn, plan, work and coordinate the following skills: living, social, community, and work skills to enhance the well-being of persons with developmental disabilities as they make progress toward responsibility and independence. This job/position exists to effectively help meet the needs of the individuals being served.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have the skills necessary, including literacy, to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- DHS background checks will occur
- Must possess and maintain emotional/mental health in order to provide a stable/secure environment for clients
- Able to bend, stoop and twist in order to complete household cleaning and other necessary tasks
- Capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 pounds without difficulty
Fall in Love with Your Career
Why work at Aveyron Homes?
- Enjoy many community outings with the clients, such as movies, sports events, and concerts
- All homes are located within McLeod county
- The majority of hours available include evenings and weekends
- Applicants must enjoy working with others and respect their individual needs
- Work with clients to complete routine daily household responsibilities and teach them domestic skills
- Aveyron provides all necessary training locally for all staff
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
You’ll Love Working With Us
“I love my job with Aveyron because of the clients I work with. I enjoy sharing things that they enjoy and being able to help them achieve things that they want to do. I also love the flexibility that my job offers me.”
– Dawn, Aveyron employee since 2013
“The clients at Aveyron have made this job so enjoyable. They are so much fun to be around and we always have a good time. I have learned so much from them.”
– Rebecca, Aveyron employee since 2020
“I love to help others, Aveyron Home is the place to do it. Thank you.”
– Carmen, Aveyron employee since 2022
” I love bonding with all my clients and how wonderfully our houses work as a team. Seeing my clients makes my days better and I feel Aveyron is the best place to work!”
– Jada, Aveyron employee since 2021
Aveyron Homes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.