Aveyron Homes is committed to providing the highest quality of services for people with physical and/or developmental disabilities who need up to 24-hour supervision or assistance.
We are currently hiring full and part-time positions and looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of others to join our team.
Aveyron Homes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Join the Aveyron Team
- Enjoy many community outings with the clients, such as movies, sports events, and concerts
- All homes are located within McLeod county
- The majority of hours available include evenings and weekends
- Applicants must enjoy working with others and respect their individual needs
- Work with clients to complete routine daily household responsibilities and teach them domestic skills
- Aveyron provides all necessary training locally for all staff
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Employment opportunities at Aveyron Homes, are based on the Direct Support Professional (DSP) job description
You’ll Love Working With Us
“I love my job with Aveyron because of the clients I work with. I enjoy sharing things that they enjoy and being able to help them achieve things that they want to do. I also love the flexibility that my job offers me.” Dawn, Aveyron employee since 2013
“The clients at Aveyron have made this job so enjoyable. They are so much fun to be around and we always have a good time. I have learned so much from them.” Rebecca, Aveyron employee since 2020
“I love to help others, Aveyron Home is the place to do it. Thank you.” Carmen, Aveyron employee since 2022
” I love bonding with all my clients and how wonderfully our houses work as a team. Seeing my clients makes my days better and I feel Aveyron is the best place to work!” Jada, Aveyron employee since 2021